- 3-4 Brown/ Super ripe Bananas
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tap salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1-1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 or 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chipsTop of bread:
- 1/2 cup of chopped Baruvida Nuts
- 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- Cinnamon sugar
Preheat the oven 350 degrees F.
Smash your ripe bananas
Melt butter, then add sugar to it. Mix it together.
Whisk the two eggs together then add the mushed bananas and eggs to the butter as sugar mixture.